Joint Entrance Examination UP B.Ed. 2013

UP B.Ed. Online Application 2013 up bed 2013

Uttar Pradesh organize JEE Bachorlar of Education (B.Ed.) Examination for 2013. Responsibilites of UP B.Ed. 2013 Examination has been given to Deendayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur. This session UP B.Ed. has some changes in application process and it has been converted to online mode. Yeah! now all interested candidates may apply online, you don’t need to buy prospectous through Post Offices. B.Ed. 2013 has become online like other Banking and SSC examination. Candidates may regsiter first on the website and pay application fee through bank via challan. Get full details here:

Nam Of the Examination – JEE B.Ed.

Session – 2013

Application Mode – Online

Qualification: For Gen and OBC – Graduation with minimum 50% &  For SC/ST – Graduation Passed

Application Fee – For Gen and OBC – Rs.900 & For SC/ST Rs.500 (can be deposited to any CBS branch of Allahabad Bank)

Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy Plugin for AdSense.

Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.

University – Deendayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur.

Important Dates –

Date of Commencement of Candidate Registration:  10-02-2013
Last Date of Candidate Registration:  10-03-2013
Last Date of Submit Application Form: 13-03-2013
Last Date for Reprint Complete Application Form: 13-03-2013
Offline Fee Payment (CBS): 12-03-2013
Last date to send hard copy of printed application form – 13.03.2013

Examination Date – 24.04.2013

How to Apply? – Interested candidates are required to apply through online mode on www.upbed.nic.in. Application process has five steps:

• Step First – Registeration
  • Second Step – Get E-Challan Form
  • Third Step – Pay Application Fee in Allahabad Bank via Challan
  • Fourth Step – Complete Application and Print it.
  • Fifth Step – Send printed application form to university via Speed posts/Registry

For more details visitwww.upbed.nic.in

Related Vacancies :

18 comments

1. sandhya says:

sir, m obc category mere graduation me %below 50% hail bt MBA me above 60% hail kya me eligible hu form fill krne k liy……

2. Shivendra Kumar says:

Sir, Iam GEN. passed gradution in 49% and post gradution passed in 45% and Iam handicaft with my leg with 45% Please tell me kya mai eligible hu for B.ed JEE-2013

3. subhangini says:

sir, m bca final yr me hu or m b.ed krna chahti hu to kr skti hu nd b.ed ki entrance xam date kya h??

4. priyanka says:

5. deepika says:

sir,i have submitted my upb.ed form successfully,i received a message dat dey have received my form and its under scrutiny..wat does it exactly mean? or mujhe kse pta chlega mera centre kha h?

6. abhi says:

i had submited suceesfully my up b.ed jee 2013 form with coloured photo…please let me know whether is it acceptable or rejected. pls tell me as soon as possible……. aur agr accept hoga to prin wale form pe kaun si foto fix krke bheju.

7. Anchal Chaudhary says:

Sir,my name is anchal.my graduate%49.75%.my quation is can i do the b.ed examination.
    thanks
    Anchal

8. Tanuja says:

Sir/Madam

I have successfully submitted my upbed 2013 fees on 11 March 2013 but I am still getting a prompt that I have not submitted my fees. 13 March is the last date of form submission by speed post but I am in a great trouble coz I didn’t expected this situation beforehand. Now what to do?? Please help me.

• Admin says:

Yeah Actually they generally take 24 hours to activate transaction ID. You should care before, never repeat such mistakes in your career.

• Suraj Mishra says:

in the sense sir i have completed my B.A with Economics with 49.8% this percentage is eligible for doing B.ed please reply me

• sarfraz says:

Tanuja,
      please contact to your branch of Allahabad bank quick that your transaction id not opening for download my form to fillup…and bank will handle your problem.and send your fees by offline mode with cbs….and u will than download yo form..and fillup it fast.and send by speed post…….

9. saima says:

sir,i have passed graduation with 55% but in post graduation i have got 47% so plz can you tell me i am eligible for b.ed exam or not..

10. Shivam Gour says:

kya kisi ka Laxaman bal Vidaya mandir Inter collage vidaya kunad Ayodhya ,Faizabad me hain to please reply

11. Preeti says:

Hello, I want to know is there negative marking in 2013 u.p.b.ed? somewhere its saying that there is and somewhere its saying its not.. what is the truth? and is the exam going to be of 7 hours total,3 for each paper and 1 for the gap?