Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Government of India Jr. Booker Vacancy
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Government of India needs two Jr. Booker Group C’, Non-Gazetted, Non-ministrial, under unreserved category in film devision. Distribution branch offices are Chennai and Mumbai.
The job details for the post of Jr. Booker are;
- Name of the post – Jr. Booker
- No. of Posts – 2
- Category – unreserved
- Pay Scale – Rs. 5200-20200 in PB-I with grade of Rs.2400
- Place of work – Chennai & Mumbai
Eligibility or Qualifications
- Age- not exceeding 25years ( Relaxation for Government Servant up to 35 years in accordance with instructions issued by the central government)
- Educational Qualification – Matriculation of a recognized university/board or equivalent.
- Experience – 3 years clerical experience in a film production or distribution organization
- The candidate should have to qualify in interview is to be held by the Department.
- The application should be sent by post/speed post to ‘The Assistant Administrative Officer, Film Division, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India, 24-Dr. G Deshmukh Marg, Mumbai – 400026
- Last date for receipt of application by the employer is 21.12.2012. Applications received after due date will not be considered.
- Photocopies of education/experience/cast certificates should be enclosed with the application. No traveling allowance will be paid for attending an interview.